About the shortest Oware game, there are probably shorter matches but here is a line where north wins in 12 moves: E-b-D-f2-B-e3-F-f2-C-d5-a-c13. Although south plays the worst move almost every time and north does not play perfectly either. 18.104.22.168 23:08, October 16, 2010 (UTC)Joan Sala Soler
- Thank you!--Mr Mancala 18:27, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Another 12 move game: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/mancalagames/message/2729 --Mr Mancala 07:00, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
The following links or references could be added to the page.
- http://omerkel.github.io/Oware/html5/src Online Oware / Ouril with AI computer player based on Monte-Carlo Tree Search (mtcs) and Upper Confidence Bounds Applied to Trees (UCB / UCT in short). Rules and an About section are included via Menu in upper left. Any combination for computer and human playing south and/or north player can be set up.
- https://github.com/OMerkel/Oware Sources and Android APK of Oware / Ouril for above application.
Is there any process to support you guys? E.g. on translating the English pages into other languages.
I have seen the talk pages can be edited but the whole Mancala World wiki content is protected although the start page explicitely requests for more editors. Could you elaborate how to achieve getting edit rights? Unfortunately this even seems to be true for non anonymous edits. 22.214.171.124 08:25, October 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you. Added to http://mancala.wikia.com/wiki/Online_Games#Computer_Opponents --Mr Mancala (talk) 09:49, October 28, 2016 (UTC)